Kaizen Technologies, Inc. offers professional and unparalled training which allows
their organization to overcome challenges to their employees and enables them to leap into the next technical age with ease and efficiency
.The company crafts a software training program in response to client needs, and delivers it through instructor-led or computer based
programs at either client’s workplaces or at company ’s Corporate Training Center in Edison, NJ, USA.
Since the inception of a formal training division from February 2006, we acted on these principles of delivering
the best knowledge from the best instructors from the industry.This resulted in a greater employment rate, evolution
of a process where the candidates are trained while they are in the job towards current business requirements and placed
in projects without being unemployed.
Kaizen Technlogies, Inc.
- Is approved by NJ Department of Education/labor & Workforce Development(WDP/WIA) as a Private Vocational School
for training the unemployed candidates in advanced Technologies.
- Offers Basic and Advanced Trainings in Information Technology and Business
- Provides corporate training to companies. Our corporate training division designs and implements responsive,cost effective
training programs that maximize the productivity of clients,and employees.
- Has been reviewed and approved as a provider of Project Management Training by the Project Management Institute(PMI®).
- Has been reviewed and approved as a provider of the Veterans Training program approved from the Federal and state.
Kaizen’s Training are from the senior Faculties, who have distinguished themselves in the industry for
many years and has vast knowledge to deliver the Trainings as per the requirements of the industry standards.
PMP, PMI are registered marks of the Project Management Institute, Inc.